A long while back...well, only last week-ish sometime...it rained and rained. My children LOVE to play out in the rain. In fact, they LOVE to play on the trampoline in the rain. Oft times they will get their swimming suits on and jump. This specific day Spencer was out there alone. He made sure to I was there to video his performance. So...here it is. He's a funny guy....I love that about him.
And today I have loved seeing Cody's smile. He is an eternal smile and I LOVE that about him. I have the 2009 EFY CD and he loves the song "Not the Only One." He requests it every time we are in the van. So, today on the way home from church it was fun to listen to ALL my children belt out that line. As I looked at Cody through the rear view mirror he was all smiles. I WISH I had a video of THAT. Oh well....hopefully writing it down will etch it in my brain...since the feeling will always be etched in my heart.
Also today was the first day Cody's first time to ride his bike ALL THE WAY to the horses (about 1 1/2 miles)! He was so proud and so happy that I said, "Yes!" His little red lightning bike with training wheels. How fun to see him riding so well.
Yes...today has been a good day!
1 comment:
What a comedian! That kid has got a future in stunt work that is for sure!
I just have to say, Denise, I sure love coming here and reading your posts - you are always so positive and you LOVE everything! SO uplifting and refreshing!
Post a Comment