Friday, May 21, 2010

Things I DON'T Want to Forget

The look on Kelsey's face when she successfully made a very difficult decision to be honest even when it was the hard thing to do.

Spencer's Spelling Bee that he HAD to have me come to at school. NO other parents were there, but I am grateful he likes me around for these things. Jordan, on the other hand, doesn't care if I am there and actually WANTS me NOT there most times - I embarrass him I guess. Is that an age thing or a personality thing? I guess I'll see when Spencer gets older. He got 5th place out of 21. He cringed as he missed "different" since he KNEW how to spell it. Oh well. I remember missing "torture" in 5th grade. Now I will NEVER forget how to spell it....nor will he forget how to spell "different," I suppose
Cody's persistence in playing with his friend, calling Mt Rushmore "Mountain Mushmore," and his constant asking if I love him then saying he loves me more.

Watching TV shows late at night with Jordan. Our new series is Psych! We lay in bed after the kids have gone to bed and laugh. It is a fun time.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Oh I love this family!!! Psych is one of my favorite shows too. Wish I could watch with you.