Thursday, May 13, 2010

Up UP and AWAY -- Ah! Childhood!

I always want to record the conversations of these two best friends. Cody and Charlotte just talk all day. I need to start documenting some of the funny things they come up with. But just as I am recording...digitally...they stop, of course!

Childhood is where anything and everything goes. I'm sure if I sat here long enough I could come up with some fun stuff to say about childhood. But I will not...I'll just post this video and let you fill in the blanks. (such as ransacking a room and flying and figuring things out, etc)

1 comment:

LynnEl Springer said...

"I flied"!!! How cute is that? You're such a good mom to video his flying - instead of yelling at him to get off the couch and not climb or stand on the furniture! You're kids don't know how good off they are!!