Sunday, September 23, 2012

Football

Jordan loves football! ENOUGH SAID!!!  I never get to go to his games because he plays on Thursday nights and that is when I have class. But this week I skipped class to be with my family and I got to see his game - the ONLY one this year. What fun for me. I took some pics....and he even approved. This first one is his favorite....and the others are just for fun then!

He's pretty excited that he's the FIRST one off the ball...not any of the offensive line, the receivers, linebackers, etc have moved...but he has! Good job, Jordan!
Here are some more...so proud of my boy Jordan! 
the rest of this play....
 
 
 
 notice how his OWN teammate trips him up :(
 
 
 after his hard hit....I couldn't get my camera out and take one of him face down on the field. I used EVERY BIT of my energy to keep my hind end on the bleachers and NOT on the field at my boy's side
 where he spent the rest of the game :(
Fun to watch my boy Jordan play his game. Can't wait til I can watch MORE of them!  Way to go Hearts...a win over Salem!

No comments: