Friday after Spencer had his interview to graduate from primary and enter into the priesthood we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for his birthday dinner.
We had a great time just hanging out! Spencer loves lots of things. He's been dying for this wooden sword we see often at the local convenience store we get out slushies at (he always makes his with a "cherry on top")
He loves legos and BYU and books and stuff. His excitement that overflows out every crevice he has is what makes it so fun! He is someone that giving gifts to is actually a great thing. He shows his excitement in a HUGE way. No photo can capture it...tho I do try.
I think Cody may have been just as excited to GIVE the Lego set as Spencer was to RECEIVE it!
His new saber
Kelsey helped grandma make cupcakes for his birthday
Grandma sent books and a BYU beenie and tie
And today he received the priesthood at church. He was SO excited! The look on his face I will not soon forget! Scott's folks came and so did mine...what fun we had!
Spencer and his dad
My boys
Had to get the skateboard out....and in his suit! Yikes...this mom wasn't letting this go on and on
with Grandpa Sproul
With Papa
A proud boy (makes this mom and proud mama)
with Nana and Papa
with Grandmama and Grandpa Sproul
with Grandpa Sproul
The family (added two since in one Kelsey is smiling and Spencer is looking at her and the other Spencer is smiling and Kelsey is not!) Here I come photoshop!
the fam with Nana and Papa
the fam with Grandpa and Grandmama Sproul
1 comment:
Congratulations!! I can't believe Spencer is 12 years old. How exciting that he is so excited to get the priesthood.
Post a Comment