I seem to be losing any creative juices lately. Well, let me restate that in more accurate words...I FORGET! I have great things to say along the way during the week...only to arrive on Sunday with a blank slate in front of me and a similar one in my head.
But I want to write. I want to keep up with my family. I want to record all the funny, cute, mundane, awesome things we do all week. So I suppose I will start with what seems to be a pattern...with the sports we are playing as a family THIS season!
Jordan is playing football in High School. It is hard for me to believe at times that he really IS in High School and is a CAPTAIN on the football team. He's good...and he's a GOOD KID! He's #75. I think he's getting a good idea of how tiring doing everything is...but he keeps it up. I'm proud of him for attending seminary each EARLY morning AND going to school all day AND practicing after school AND going to Young Men on Wed nights AND church on Sundays AND any Youth activity on the weekends. He's SUCH a good young man!
Spencer is playing Flag Football. In 6th grade they can no longer play on the Park District soccer teams. They do have a traveling team that he would DEFINITELY do but all the games are on Sundays, so...we don't play. He's enjoying Flag Football though. He'd like to do JFL next year (full pads and LOTS of games and practicing)...we will see.
Kelsey and Cody are BOTH playing soccer....they are awesome!
So...our nights are full. Our Saturdays are full. And we love to watch them have a ball!
1 comment:
Whew! You guys are busy! I'm so impressed with Jordan too! I've always been amazed at how many good things LDS youth do. Like you said, early morning seminary, school, sports, mutual, church, church activities . . . the list goes on and on. They are amazing for doing all they do, and Jordan is no exception!
Post a Comment