Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!





What could be better than a phone call canceling school? THE PHONE CALL COMING THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!!! I don't like the 4:54am calls...those last 20 minutes of sleep are precious to me.

The boys have been out ALL DAY! The 8-10 inches is keeping them busy. All I had to do was keep some hot chocolate warmed on the stove and they were good to go! It's fun to watch them having such a ball outside. Cody and Kelsey had their fair share, now they are playing well together. Mom actually got a little bit done even with everyone home!!! Score for me!

Imagine the fun of Spencer and Cody SHOVELING the snow! Here is also a little movie clip of Jordan's sled run. It may not be super long and steep providing speed, but it isn't far away which means I don't have to load everyone up to go sledding. The neighbors yard is just fine!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I want a day to get things done. And my kids would LOOOOOOOOVE a snow day like that!!!

Nicky and Patrick said...

I wish we saw you guys more often. Your kiddos are so cute. Love you all!

Patty O. said...

Those are great pictures. I wish Danny had played outside like that. It would have been so good for him. Maybe if I got him together with his favorite friends (spencer and cody) he would stay out longer. Probably. I might have to call for a playdate soon....