Saturday, February 14, 2009

BEST BUDDIES


One of THE most wonderful sounds in the world is my children laughing together (silence takes a close 2nd). One of the greatest sights in the world is them smiling together. One of the greatest activities in the world is the family playing together HAPPILY. This doesn't always happen at our house, mind you, but it is one of a kind joy!

Today on the way home from the store the 3 boys all decided to be BEST BUDDIES. They were all quite happy and hoped I had my camera to document this joyous occasion. Thankfully I DID have my camera and got the shot.....history!

2 comments:

Daniel Larsen said...

I have a brother 16 months older than me, and another brother just 19 months older than him. While we occasionally rumbled and tumbled, we also were often BEST BUDDIES!

Even now that we are all married, we still keep in better contact than with any of our other siblings or even close friends. I guess it also helps that we each have 2 kids (all 4 or under). Now only if we lived closer together...

Patty O. said...

I agree! There is nothing that sounds better to me than the two kids playing and laughing together. Danny's teacher told me yesterday that Danny talks about Charlotte at school all the time and says she is his best friend. That makes me happy beyond words, and I hope they will always be close.