Boy, wouldn't a nice vacation be GREAT right about now?!! With all the freezing temperatures and the same four walls to hang out in, I am itching to be away to some exotic place doing something out of the ordinary. I realized today that February is my "Dream of somewhere else" month. It seems that each year about this time I get a little bit of cabin fever and begin to dream of places far away doing ANYTHING but laundry and dishes. Not that laundry and dishes aren't things I CONSTANTLY dream of being free from, but during this wintery type month emerges a greater desire than ever. Fueled with the longing to be OUTSIDE, it becomes somewhat of a dream that I pursue on the internet.....planning a trip and becoming part of that vacation. I know, it's only a dream, but somehow I sleep better at night and have something to occupy my mind INSIDE for far too long at a time.
So...come travel with me to....Hawaii!



Or Australia!


Or snorkling ...

Or ANYWHERE fun in the sun....and OUTSIDE!
1 comment:
Wouldn't a good long vacation be nice! Hey you can enter to win another cute hat at http://nuxiemade.blogspot.com/ the website you gave me before. I entered.
Post a Comment