Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Trip to Utah 2010

I love our vacations to Utah. The only downfall is that it reminds me how much I miss the mountains, the good ole outdoors, and DRY AIR! It was beautiful weather the entire time we were there. This time around we didn't do quite as many fun adventures, but we did have a lot of fun. One HUGE highlight was getting to hold my new little cute cuddly niece, Ellie! I can't believe how cute she was and how glorious it was to hold her. Another highlight was hiking to Stewart Falls and going swimming (both with good friends from my mom's ward). We also spent some time at the park with great friends who we met in Effingham and now live in Utah. And the kids would have to say that hitting Chuck E. Cheese's was a total highlight for them.

Here are the pics....
Mom makes me cry....
Aunt Denise makes me laugh...
And Grandma makes me sleep!We love to play with Uncle Patrick!
This time he gave Spencer a foot wedgy...not fun...but funny!We had fun at the Park....total heat but fun playing tennis...or trying anyway.
And Kelsey ALWAYS loves the monkey bars!Our hike to Stewart Falls
Cody and Korbin
Spencer and Kaleb
The four cutest boys there!
We are so happy that we have friends in Utah...love this family!
One of our stops on the way...thank heavens it is cooler in the shade!
Another stop to get a pic with a fabulous view!
Cody and Korbin before the hike
Another family we couldn't do without when we go to Utah...love this family too!
They lived in Effingham for a bit and we have been friends since before her #2 of 4!
(THAT is a great story....I was to take her oldest if she went into labor at night. She called about 20 times WHILE in labor and I didn't even hear the phone until I got the message in the morning.....I wish I would have recorded the great messages as labor got more intense. Needless to say....I didn't watch her oldest and it is now a funny joke forever!)
About 3-4 years ago we got a Chuck E. Cheese's gift card for Christmas. Because there are NO Chuck E. Cheese's anywhere near us we haven't used it. The kids begged from day #1 in Utah...and the LAST night we actually went....and had a ball of fun. We took a friend. What memories!

No comments: