Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lost and Found

I have been losing a lot of things lately. Heck! Lately? Ha!!!! I hate to admit openly that if my head wasn't screwed on I may lose it too. I would have NEVER imagined such incapacitation from me if I was asked 15 years ago! Nevertheless, it is sadly true!

Maybe if my house were clutter free and organized like some people I know? Maybe if I didn't have 18 million OTHER things on my mind? Maybe these are all just excuses?

But as I asked Scott "again" if he knew where my keys were (like he would know...he's as bad a me:) he said something that made me laugh....laugh out loud. I laughed at the statement and it made it easier to laugh about my losing things lately.

"I'm the wrong person to ask," he said, "The only thing I CAN'T lose is weight!"

It was nice to laugh about a potentially frustrating situation. I hate to admit how true his statement is, but at least I laughed and I am slowly de-cluttering my house! (AND I DID FIND MY KEYS!)

1 comment:

LynnEl Springer said...

TOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! :)