I have been SO tired lately. What do I attribute it to? Who knows? Getting up WAY TOO EARLY to exercise? Allergies and humidity? I don't know. But I have been so tired I come home from exercising and go back to bed! (and sleep til 9:30 --- I must need sleep).
Then today Kelsey wakes up with a stomach ache. I go through the usuals...bathroom? hungry? etc. Nothing....then off she runs to the bathroom with her hand covering her mouth. I figure she was at a friend's house all day and must have eaten something.
Then Scott comes home sick from work. Kelsey throws up again on the way home from her ball game. Scott decides to not go to the 11 year old campout until tomorrow morning because he has thrown up twice.
Kelsey is in bed after a good bath and I am thinking that maybe I am not JUST tired, but sick a bit too, but NOT throwing up -- thank goodness! (I don't have time to be sick AND tired)
Hopefully everyone else will JUST be tired...and not sick AND tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment