Saturday, January 29, 2011

In Limbo

It's amazing, really, this LIMBO I feel myself in right now...and not comfortable at the same time.  Part of me feels as though I have moved ... only I don't live in Carbondale nor do I reside in Effingham.  It's as though my new residence is some transitory world between them both.  I don't like it much, really.  Well, to be completely honest...I REALLY don't like it at all.  It could be said that I live 2 lives...have one foot in each.  But actually I feel like I have no feet in either.  I have friends in both but rarely can I be with them.  My family exists in one but sadly, my time with them lately has been limited.

Though I know that what I am doing is the right thing to do, this adjustment into full acclimation is a bit of a struggle this semester.  Without going into the nitty gritty details of it all, I feel quite alone.  Adapting is part of my motto in life "Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome."  However, regardless of the maxim it is in my life it is always a goal to shoot for also.  It's not always as easy as I might make it seem or sound.

But....I do know that all will be well and that God is watching over and guiding me.  It is only through HIM that I am even remotely succeeding at this school thing, as well as in life!