Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day #2

 
Looks to me like Cody spent more time trying to EAT the snow than play in it!

 
 
 
 
 
Lots of fun to play with the kids outside.  Spencer decided to stay in this time.  HE is usually the outside guru...but it HAS been pretty cold.  I shoveled PART of the driveway and did some sledding also.  I do enjoy playing with the kids!  I even tried my hand at the snow board.  OH BOY!!!  Glad I have NO videos of it tho.  I tried it once when in college and wasn't very good.  Now I am going up against kids so maybe I can hold my ground! 

What a fun day!  The rest of it was just relaxing and cleaning up a bit and such and such and such!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I'm with Spencer. It is just too cold outside to be out there very long. Does look like fun tho.