I almost deleted that last post.....it seemed a bit depressing, sorry! I was itching for a more uplifting post and prayed hard at church to have a great day and to feel SOMETHING, anything!
One of the talks was just for me. I have always kept Sundays as a day without studying (well, for quite a long time now) so it made sense to keep it up while in this doctoral program. It is pretty evident that I need all the Heavenly help I can get. But the speaker also offered another suggestion...to reading the Book of Mormon (or the scriptures) before studying and I would retain more. Might be worth a try....or at least that is what I felt in Sacrament Meeting this morning.
And then after church I sat down and made up a plan for the rest of school...when I will graduate and all that. Believe it or not...December 2013 I may actually be Dr Denise Demers. With an end in sight this Limbo phase isn't quite so unbearable! A light at the end of the tunnel always makes the darkness of the tunnel less foreboding!
2 comments:
I totally understand. You have taken on so much and do it alone, without support. I have family who also struggle, but we have to have faith in our Father's plan for us, and you have friends who love and support you - even if only in thoughts and prayers!
~LynnEl
Dr. Demers. Won't that be cool! You can do it Denise - endure!
Post a Comment