For those of you who HAVE seen this room PRIOR to this remodel job...YES!!!! It IS the same room ... MINUS all the clutter. I opted to take pics of it NOW event though I didn't reorganize Cody's canned food fort for his guys, nor have I put all the kids' jackets and backpacks back, OR completely cleaned out the tools, etc. I just figured that if I didn't get it taken NOW I might never get back to it. Yesterday was really my last day of break (well, today is technically the last day) since I start teaching Tuesday. Tomorrow I sing at a Funeral and get prepped for the semester (I had SURE hoped to get THAT done Thurs or Fri....oh well). So....today was the best day. IF I do get a pic then I'll post it. But...with these you can get the idea of the light, the cubbies, and the pantry shelves. Scott and I will claim the upper 4 cubbies while the kids can claim the 4 on the bottom. We'll see how that works! I'll put coat hooks on both the right and left of the upper cubbies for Scott and I to hang our coats!
Viola!
2 comments:
Wow! Looks amazing.....now. haha
Nothing like I remember it. :)
Post a Comment