Friday, January 21, 2011

Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic

While in school growing up this is what I was supposedly learning.  I guess I did pretty well but found where my strong points were and what I preferred over another.  Little did I know that while I excelled at math in High School and could NEVER get more than an A- in English, most of my life now revolves around Reading and Writing with NO MATH whatsoever!  Funny thing is, I don't necessarily ENJOY math so I am not complaining.  I actually prefer writing....not reading so much.  Now I read read read read read and write a lot too. 

Life is interesting!

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

And you are a good writer!!

Speaking of that, I need to look over your Austria thingy...I almost forgot.

You sure you want someone who uses the word "thingy" to proofread for you? : )