Friday, September 24, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything...sort of

This post will be a whole lot of pictures and a few words in between.  I can't live without experiences, memories, family, and friends!  Wish I had pics of every experience ... every  memory ... every family experience and memory ... every friend!  Wishful thinking...hopefully my memory won't be lost too soon, and I will always have pictures inside of my head...or really inside of my HEART!

Over Labor Day weekend our friends came over for a dutch oven dinner in our new fire pit we dug in our backyard.  These are family friends....you know, the type that your kids don't really count them as friends as much as they are more like family?  LOVE THEM!!!!
 BEST FRIENDS
Jordan hates his picture taken....darnit
 
Patty and I realized we really don't have many pictures of us.  Usually we are at the park with our children...and taking photos of THEM, or walking in the morning and don't really want to break a camera with THAT style of beauty!


Kelsey LOVES soccer - especially after last week and playing so well, scoring a great goal, and just having FUN!
This is what Cody does at her game...:)


 
Spencer is crazy and loves to do crazy things.  He is a ninja without the clothes...though he did wear the entire get up one day after school or church or something. 

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

That's exactly how we think of you guys--as family! I just told Jessica this the other day, that my kids LOVE all your kids and that your family is so welcoming to us. We must do this more often! Only sometime I need to be the host, so you don't get sick of having us over. My kids just way prefer your house to ours!

And thanks for not posting the scary picture of me! : )