Most people wouldn't care....but I do! Last Tuesday I handed in my first PhD assignment....my Philosophy. The paper was a mere 2 pages double spaced so really, it wasn't too difficult. I actually enjoyed it. We were to share with the professor our philosophy of life and how it connected with our philosophy of Health Education. NOT a hard assignment....and only worth a measly 5 points (5% of our grade). But...starting off with an "Excellent!" made me feel a whole lot better about this whole ordeal.
Now, mark my words....unless I get an "Excellent" on my research paper...I will NOT post it! THAT paper will not be as easy as this one.
To introduce this whole topic we read a lot about the philosophies of others in the field...from recent to long ago. But the slide that was my favorite was the one that she told us WAS our philosophy. I chuckled to myself as I read the 3 questions: "Where did I come from?" "Why am I here?" and "Where am I going?"
The discussion lasted 15 minutes and I came away grateful to KNOW the answers to those 3 questions. Even my children know the answers...maybe more than most of the graduate level class I am in.
At any rate....I was excited to get a good grade and had to put it in here for my journal and to always remember I started off on the right track.
1 comment:
So proud of you! Congratulations!
Post a Comment