| these last two were at the park...on the wrong setting but still wanted to post them because I love how cute my kids are...even with the wrong setting |
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tie Dying
For Spencer's birthday my mom sent a tie dye kit. Spencer has been chomping at the bit to get with it! She sent a shirt for EVERYONE so....we finally got around to it for Family Home Evening Monday night. What a blast. I was away at school on Tuesday so I wasn't able to finish them. I did it this morning and they all made sure to put them right on after school to go to the park with friends.
Spencer actually made two. We bleached a navy blue shirt...which he is wearing for the pics. They LOVE them...thanks for the great gift, grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What....no Jordan? The shirts turned out amazing. Love those kids.
Post a Comment