Saturday, August 15, 2009

#75

My baby is playing full padded football! Oh my goodness!!!!!

Today was Jordan's first game. Despite a bit of jitters and embarrassment for not knowing everything, he did well. He's not first string, but is doing well. It is his first year and I am proud that he is trying hard and succeeding!

Football has never been my favorite sport to watch. I lose the ball (Spencer's exact sentiments as we watched today). Though it isn't my favorite...I do enjoy it. Today was hot, but football season cools off quickly. For the next 9 weeks or so I know where I'll be EVERY Saturday.....hmmmm.

Here are some pictures. Wouldn't it be nice to have a camera that took fabulous action shots from far away! I remember seeing those photographers at my games and was grateful I was playing not shooting photos. Now I wish I had a cool camera like that and could take fab pics of my kids in action. I'll just be happy with my cool point and shoot for now.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Woohooo! that's my grandson, future NFL star. Love him.