Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photo Diary of Today

You know how the 'new' thing is to take photos of yourself? Well, Kelsey has got the hang of it. This is when we got home from church. When she takes pictures of herself at least she is smiling after church!


We went to the park. This has been a very mild summer and today's temperatures were perfect. The kids have been dying to go to the park, but with my basement clean up I haven't taken the time. Today, my day off, was a perfect day to spend together at the park.

We are playing tag.



Contemplating the jump.

The jump.

Spencer loves to jump...swing...hang...etc.

So...Kelsey still loves to ride her bike. She chose to ride while at the park. No worries. She is getting much better than our last posted video.



cute Cody

After the Park we headed out to the Packer's. The kids needed to stay outside and I wanted to share with her the documentary DVD I had of Ansel Adams....one of my favorite photographers. As I watched the DVD last night I thought of Amy the entire time KNOWING she would be drooling over the photos as I was.

(did I mention I LOVE Ansel Adams Photography? I do! I do! I do!)

Spencer and his frogs

Hiking back in the woods with Sis Amy Packer.

The monkey bars....notice that BOTH my children have their tongues out to concentrate. I wish I had a picture of me playing basketball in High School with my tongue the EXACT same way.

a little help to start....then off he goes on his own (same tongue position for both tho)

My kids want a dog. Thankfully she has one to play with for them.

Picture search as we ate fresh tomatoes from her garden....LOTS of them



Amy is a bird lover, bird watcher, and can mimick the sounds of some birds. Here she is trying to teach Spencer and Kelsey how.


Trying out the Special K protein powder pink lemonade...not my favorite, but ok. Kids did like it.

Cody LOVES tomatoes!

Jordan couldn't POSSIBLY put a tomato in his mouth. Thankfully she had string cheese and butter pretzels for Jordan.


On our way to the Packer's we noticed that someone had completely skid through the stop sign and plowed into the cornfield. What a funny sight. On our way home I got a picture of it.

And now the house is quiet. School night so to bed early. I have a good book just waiting for me to read. Goodnight!


3 comments:

Patty O. said...

How fun! I am so sorry we missed you at the park. I went to get Charlotte up and she just cried and cried, so I held her on the couch, where we both fell asleep. I finally woke up at 4 and we headed to the park then, but you guys were long gone. Sorry! I was just so dang tired today. WE MUST get together this week or Danny will have my head!

Nicky and Patrick said...

I love you! I just had to tell you that you are a great mom!

Jackie said...

I like that cornfield shot! Only in the midwest...
I just bought some Fablehaven books to get us into the series and I'm excited for the read!