Saturday, August 8, 2009

Home Again, Home Again!

Despite how after being gone for a week I had dreams of a totally spotless house when I returned, I did enjoy the familiarity of home. The security and comfort of home was a welcome end to a perfect week. I did notice the heat...Scott had turned off the A/C. Smart man...I always forget that. But today is the hottest day of the week....oh well. Walking down the hall I noticed the the two big holes in the wall...well, where Cody has peeled the wallpaper off. I smiled and missed that little boy.

They are all in Tennessee. I don't want to take the time to write about Camp just yet. I will later....probably not til Wed or so though, now. I am heading to TN tomorrow after church to spend time there with my kidlets. I miss them.

Glad to be home, but already missing the action and feeling of Girls Camp. I'll write about the perfect week later.

Glad the house isn't spotless...it wouldn't be 'home' then!

No comments: