Anyhow...Cody and his bright eyes and infectiously huge smile hung out with me all day. What fun! I have missed time with that little guy. We trapsed around Walmart with his cute little voice in the background reminding me of what I said I needed there AS WELL AS the toy section. As we drove around for Meals on Wheels he was content to just eat his crackers in the back until he was done. Then he was my big helper...he got all the food onto the tray AND took the tray to the people. He did it all with that classic Cody smile! His enthusiasm for life really is infectious. I don't know if he remembered, but he was pretty excited to go to Edith's apartment...she always gives him McDonald's cookies (she has a HUGE stash). He thanked her and we were off again.
As we drove home he totally amazed me. We were rushing to beat the kids home and he saw a bus coming from the same direction as the Junior High. "I wonder if Jordan is on that bus?" He sure is a smart little guy!
It was fun to spend the day with Cody!
And I forgot to take pictures in the morning....so I took them when they got home.


1 comment:
No picture of Cody? SAD. But you definitely have cute kiddos!! Fun day for you!
Post a Comment