Believe it or not.....Kelsey did my nails (again). This isn't the best picture...but it made me think of my sister and how she ALWAYS sends a message via her phone of how her new nails look. If I knew how to do that I would send her this picture. Hopefully she will check my blog.
So...I let Kelsey paint my nails. She loves it...and I can endure it. Soon she will learn to paint ONLY my fingernails, not every other part of my fingers too. This time she added little stickers her aunt Katie bought her. She was VERY generous with them....big smile! I got plenty of comments at church...and actually don't mind it because she looks at them and smiles. I do love being her mom!!!
2 comments:
Well pick me up off the floor! Denise has painted nails....who woulda thought???
yeah yeah yeah....pick yourself up off the floor. I haven't put on lipstick yet...:D
Post a Comment