Spencer came home today sooooo excited for having passed off ALL of his multiplication tables...1's through his 9's. "Studying really paid off," he said. And study we have! Every morning on the way to school I call out numbers and he gives the answer. Such as this morning...he was finishing his 9's so he would multiply any number I stated by 9. It has been fun to watch him learn and improve.
He's pretty excited about all his improvements...multiplication and basketball. He's a good kid. I'm
Jordan's recent "achievement" is a stubbed toe...that landed us in the ER. The ER doctor thought it MIGHT be fractured at the growth plate. The orthopedic doctor didn't think so. His big toe is pretty black and blue and reddish and UGLY! But at least the ER visit was quick and painless, and he is doing much better!
As for Kelsey and Cody....nothing too out of the ordinary! They achieve daily! hehehehe
1 comment:
Every day I look at the plaque you made me that says, "I love you more than all the....." and it reminds me of the game we used to play all the time. Tell Spencer Grandma doesn't remember any fights I had with you while you were growing up! I love you all more than all the layers of ice and snow on our front lawn.
Post a Comment