Friday, January 22, 2010

School Papers

Many times the pile of papers my children bring home is just that...a pile! I skim through them quickly looking for great noteworthy things (usually brought to my attention by my child) or I look for those papers where their efforts may have been a bit under par and we need to work on something.

Sometimes I chuckle....like yesterday when I read Spencer's paper that he wrote, and Kelsey's match page. Here are the pictures:
Kelsey got the perfect teacher for HER personality. She is a loving child who thrives on hugging and telling you how much she loves you. It may stem from how often we talk about it at home...I don't know. But here is her math paper. You can see where, at the top, Kelsey wrote her teacher a note that she loves her more than her teacher loves Kelsey. Mrs B wrote back....which she does quite often to Kelsey's love notes. I chuckle most often when I see this. I just had to take a picture of this one and document it forever!

Spencer, on the other hand, wrote about a story he had read at school about a boy, Peter, and his father. He had to tell about their similarities and how HE (Spencer) is similar to HIS parents. The paper is very well written and I was amazed at his insight into his own life.

No comments: