After injuries, a 10 day vacation, and recovery from BOTH I am back at my running schedule. Amazingly, the hardest part was NOT the running part....it was the pulling myself out of bed part. Am I getting lazy or am I just exhausted from the aforementioned experiences PLUS hiking, hiking, hiking and camping with no sleep? Hmmmm....regardless...I DID pull myself out of bed at 6am (instead of my characteristic 5:15am) and off I went. Maybe the running part wasn't so bad because I am as slow as cold tar! I don't know...but it feels good to be "Back At It!"
1 comment:
Good for you!!! I also have been getting up to exercise--doing low impact aerobics and my foot is feeling better. And I am having the same experience: the exercise isn't too bad once I get started, it's the dragging my rear end out of bed. I think we are exhausted because we are MOMS. Enough said, right?
Post a Comment