We FINALLY got the wood for Spencer and Cody's room....FINALLY. They have been camped out in Kelsey's room since we left for Utah (a spontaneous trip will do that to an emptied room). I got some fun ideas for the dinosaur room from a friend at lunch today....I think we can make this work. Shopping with all 4 kids was a 'joy,' to say the least. I remember why I usually go alone. But seeing their excitement at buying things they KNEW was for THEIR room was pure joy, for reals!
I can't wait to get it done...of course, Girls Camp is in 2 1/2 weeks so....it may be a slow process. But once the room is painted, the beds will go up quickly. Getting those huge dinos on the wall...THAT will be an adventure!
I'm excited to get the 1st job done...purchasing! Now....the pics will come later.
1 comment:
I know how it goes with home improvement projects. Just keep telling yourself, "someday it will all be finished." :) Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures when you're all done.
Post a Comment