Monday, July 13, 2009

A Boy and His Dog



For the longest time...probably since birth...the boys have been asking for a dog. Lately it has turned to begging....it is a constant desire. They ask ALL the time. I am breaking down the "no way" part of me....and nearly have given in many times. Timing! We will see.

But while in Utah my brother brought his dog on ALL our hikes and to my mom's house. A built in babysitter. Today on the way home from the grocery store Jordan mentioned that getting a dog would cure the boredom and always asking what they could do. The new motto of my children.... "Come on, Mom! Have a heart!"

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Wow, they are pretty good with the guilt trips, huh? That's funny because a couple of weeks ago Jordan and Spencer told me you were getting a dog. I kept forgetting to ask you about it.

I have considered getting a dog or cat too, but obviously the timing is not right for us right now. But, there is something special about having a pet like that....