Since Jordan has returned from Scout Camp he has dubbed himself our new fire builder! I'll give him the credit, but really he liked the fun part -- LIGHTING the actual fire. I collected the wood. But he had a great time...and we all did just hanging out by the fire and then having s'mores. Yeah for our fire pit....and LOTS of fun times together this summer. Thank goodness for the non-sweltering hot temperatures.
1 comment:
You are the coolest person I know - since you have an actual fire pit in your backyard! Seriously, how many people do you know who have one? I bet not many, if any, at all!
Hope you're loving girls' camp and I'm so sorry I'm not there with you! But Monday night was fun! I am still recovering from the lack of sleep and it was just ONE late night for me! (but I'm trying to get a cold now too. Ugh!)
Love you tons!
Post a Comment