Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Best Gift EVER

A few years back the grandparents got together and pooled the money they would be using for the kids' Christmas and bought us a trampoline. It has been THE very best gift...that keeps on giving. It was either right before or right after Kelsey was born....and now they ALL still use it frequently -- AND best thing yet...they do it TOGETHER most of the time. To watch them is a favorite past time of mine. The also enjoy having me lay in the middle and try to get them all as they bounce around me. They are all getting a bit too big to play that game, but they still enjoy it. I do too....if I haven't just eaten.


1 comment:

Patty O. said...

This is a great gift, especially since it is one my kids and I regularly share with your family! My kids love your trampoline. We have been meaning to save up and buy one. Right after we save up for a car for Bil, a new furnace and some other stuff.... Maybe this year will be the year we buy one. I agree that the best part is you can play as a whole family!