Instead I will be grateful for a project day today. Having the kids home made it interesting, but Jordan and I dug into HIS room...rearranged it and installed a shelf-like desk, complete with a bulletin board. He's pretty excited about it...and I am excited to FINALLY have it completed! Well, now I just need new curtains....my mom will be coming in April...so the sewing part of it will wait until THEN...thanks mom!
And I EVEN got to put another coat of Polyurethane on my new table top....I can't wait to put it ON the table and have a BIGGER and LEVEL table!
2 comments:
It looks like Jordon loves BLUE! And good job on the table top! But mostly - I was glad to be reminded of Casmir Pulaski day! It was my kids' favorite holiday - because it was a day off for no reason!!! When I this post you put up yesterday, I had to call Amy right away and tell her that we missed Casmir's birthday! She laughed!!!
I love that desk and your table top looks so nice!
Post a Comment