Thursday, March 5, 2009

PEZ

My friend went to California....SUNNY California! She brought me back some PEZ candy and I have been enjoying it ever since. (She brought me some Giradelli chocolate and a fruit stand California orange too :) Just tonight is the first time my kids caught me eating it...and had to try one. Hopefully they don't like it...hopefully they think it tastes like soap or something gross so they won't want ANY more of them. The candies were perfectly wrapped just the right size....just a few at a time. It has been a long long time since I opened a PEZ toy and delightfully opened the candy package and put them in. Kind of weird that I enjoyed eating candy out of someone's MOUTH....but I did....like the candy, that is.

I don't know if I will break down and buy some for myself, but this was a nice surprise and a great little treat for me. I still have a few left...yippee! See? I'm still hanging out on Memory Lane.

No comments: