Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Go Fish"


The 2nd grade Spring Musical was this past Thursday. I loved it. Spencer was a sea horse named Mr. Ed. He only had one line, but he sang up a storm, that is for sure. The entire evening only lasted 20-30 minutes...but they were packed with wacky jokes and fun upbeat songs.



The premise of the story was that this Tiger Shark wants some friends -- but everyone knows sharks don't have friends, they have 30,000 teeth instead. But Tiger Shark wants friends. At the end he and some "friends" go to the Great White Shark (who is supposed to be the wisest in the sea) and he tells them that friends come in all shapes and sizes!



I took Kelsey and we got there early enough to sit on the front row...which meant that I could take some good pictures AND Kelsey could join in all the actions to the songs! Maybe I should have gotten a video of HER...it was classic. Even Spencer commented on how he could see her doing the actions. It was fun!


1 comment:

Patty O. said...

That looks like a lot of fun. And Spencer looks great in his yellow shirt!