
During 2nd Grade the kids make a dinosaur diorama. It is a big exciting deal. I remember Jordan's well. Now is Spencer's turn. Last week he brought home a paper explaining it and when it is due --- March 27 or 28! He had been talking about it for a week before then. Well, the paper came home and before I could finish reading it he had found a shoe box (I got new running shoes, thank goodness - for the box and for me) and did the entire thing himself. He cut the top of the box to look like a volcano. He found a toilet paper roll and got sticks from outside to make a tree. Then he just drew a dinosaur. Of course, he wanted play dough for the dinosaur...so he had to wait until after school for me to make it. But he did it all himself. Proud mama...again!
1 comment:
Wow, this is an awesome diarama! I am totally impressed, yet again, by Spencer's artistic ability! Wow!
Hey, thanks again for EVERYTHING: dinner, clean house, babysitting, wonderful hugs, labor induction, etc. Your chicken and potatoes were DELECTABLE. I need the recipes!
Post a Comment