I am excited, to say the least, about this new addition to my dining room. I believe it is partially due to the fact the I made it myself. The rest is all about it being LEVEL finally, more space (not claustrophobic when all the food is on), and it looks much nicer than the old thing. So...I'm pleased as punch. It went up last week but I either didn't have the camera....or the kids had already made permanent marker mess on it....or a regular flat surface mess accumulated!
4 comments:
Beautiful! Great job, Denise! I'm impressed!
You MADE that! Wow, as a soon to be homeowner, I really need to come take some lessons from you. Looks great!
Daniel, it wasn't as hard as it looks. That was the good part. Buy a piece of wood, router the edges, stain and polyurethane. Then just screw it onto the existing table...cheap and easy fix to a sagging and chipped and scraped and and and....table of many children and many years. Hopefully this one will last, but if not...it was cheap enough that I won't croak!
Denise,
What a talented niece I have!!! The table looks great and I'm sure is much nicer to eat at with all the room.
I've really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing how your family is doing.
Love you so much, Aunt Jeanie
Post a Comment