Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guess what THIS is!!!


I don't have a lot of time to post right now....SHOULD be making dinner (however I really don't even know what we are having --- but heck! I DO have about 7 minutes until it HAS to be thought about so I blog instead).

Since I don't have time to write about the REAL experience...see if YOU can give me one...see if YOU can tell what this mass is. Comment and share your story telling with me. The crazier the better for my "mundane" (hahahahaha) life!

I WILL get to posting about it later....

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Okay I thought I was a little lazy in shaving my legs over the winter months but YOU, my friend, are ridiculous... :)

Anonymous said...

uh...gum in hair?

Denise said...

JACKIE.....I laughed so hard I about wet my pants. Kelsey was there so I have to explain....thanks for the laugh.