I spent Friday in Champaign with a friend. It was nice to do some outside in the garage projects without a coat. We also went to the park. I was actually a bit hot (almost moist-like sweating) on the walk there and back. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, to say the very least.
Saturday was park day! But before we could go ANYWHERE in the van, we needed to move the fire ring. Yeah, Spencer made a fire ring IN the drive way. The weather seems to be bringing out the outdoorsman in all of us!
How do I adequately describe the park? I can't. It was squeals of delight. A game of tag that included more and more children as they came trickling out of their houses and to the park. Playing on the playground, in the sandbox, and just fun in the nice weather.
And then yesterday, we all went down to the park at the Church at the end of the road. With a new playground it has been too tempting to go play. I made them wait until the fence and gate were up. Cody has been the most vocally excited about it...waking up with the question, "Is the gate up yet?" It's nice to have it within walking distance...yipppeeee.
Too bad it isn't good weather anymore. March 20th isn't far away.
No comments:
Post a Comment