Sunday, April 5, 2009

To Do List

I think just about EVERYONE has a To Do List. Even if it is unwritten, it is there. Just yesterday Scott told me he wonders how I ever get anything done without a VERY detailed list. I told him that I ALWAYS have a list in my head....and ha, ha, ha....I do actually have a list, as unorganized and spontaneous as I seem to be.

The other night after the kids went to bed, Scott and I laughed and laughed about a To Do List we found, written by Spencer. Here is his list ---

  • Ride a bike
  • go to school
  • math
  • reading
  • breathing treatment
  • do homework
  • play
  • watch Kipper on Netflix
  • make new list
  • change shoes
  • eat
  • drink
  • write To Do List at the top
  • draw
  • language
  • brush teeth
  • sleep at night
  • run
  • listen to teachers
I didn't get the picture until he had crossed a few off already......but oh, to have such an exhaustive list for MY days!!!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

This is hilarious!

Patty O. said...

Ok, that is so funny. I especially like the "write to do at the top of the list." Too great. And I so wish I had to write "eat" on my to do list to remind myself to eat. If only.