A simple list is boring...but it was such a relaxing AND get things done day I can't help write about it. Before the Primary Activity I had the oil in my van changed...a MUCH needed affair (crying all the way as I may need to purchase a new vehicle sooner than later). After the Primary Activity (which I took a huge role in) we brought home one of Kelsey's friends. As is was so hot, all the kids got their swimming suits on and had a water balloon fight. They played well all day. I would have gotten pictures but......I conned Scott into cleaning out all the leaves in the front yard with me. What a job. "HEY! I think we should just put grass here," was his comment. I agreed....a lot let work and better looking since I don't take near good enough care of the plants we have. We'll see what this fall brings.
After a much needed water break I conned him again into chatting with me as I planted my two tomato plants. Easy work....which led us to the aesthetics of our backyard...the play set, in particular. It was moved last fall to allow the backyard to be re-graded and re-seeded. It has stayed there waiting for our next move! And today was our move! We sawed off a lot and made it the same but different. We put it back up and moved the swing set back to next to it. The boys are out playing on it ... so it must have a been a good thing.
So my list:
- Oil change for van...check
- Primary Activity...check
- Leaves out of the front yard...check
- Tomatoes planted...check (still need to go purchase more)
- Play set moved and fixed along with swing set...check
- Book finished...check
- Packing for trip to Utah started...check
No comments:
Post a Comment