If you would have asked me 15+ years ago if I would be attending Band Concerts in the future I probably would have laughed. The ONLY Band Concert I remember attending was one on my mission where a lot of the youth were involved and invited us to come. It was moving. But I never would have thought I would be attending them for MY children. Little did I know I would be allowing them to branch out into their own desires and interests. Shallowly I thought that surely they would be just like me and I would be sunburned in the summer and have a constant smell of the gym throughout the fall and winter. Not so! But that is good. I was moved again tonight....I not only love music, but was so proud that my son was so well behaved and did such a fine job. I look forward to many more concerts in my future.
This last video is a clip of a song I enjoyed about the song in our hearts, giving it to a friend. I enjoyed it.


waiting
And the rest of us while watching


1 comment:
I was in band and played the clarinet too - from 5th grade to 10th grade! I quit in 10th grade because my band director embarressed me, and I joined the choir instead! I LOVED going to my children's band and chorus concerts and the plays that they were in! LOVED them! You will too, I know!
LynnEl
Post a Comment