I have had some pretty neat experiences in my life! I've been out of the country and in the country. I've played ball in some fabulous places. Been on some wonderful trips with wonderful friends or family. I've had neat experiences all throughout my life....but nothing quite compares to coming home to "MOMMY!!!!" out of my children's mouths. Their excitement to see me is always a huge highlight!
As I got home today Cody's hug never ended...or so it seemed. Then Kelsey was the same way. The way their eyes light up thrills me. THAT is a neat experience. To surprise them as I walk in the door....pure delight.
So....of all the neat experiences I have had in my life....this has got to rank RIGHT up there!!!
2 comments:
Where had you been?? :)
Incredible!! I love this posting, thank you for sharing. :) I, too love the excitement!
Post a Comment