Yesterday Cody told Jordan that he had been 10 before and now he grew to be small. That little kid cracks me up! His loving ways mixed with his funny humor puts a smile on my face just to see or think about him. He hugs me ALL day long, whispering, "I love you, mom!" What more do I need?
You will notice in the picture that Spencer's nose is a bit carpet burned also.....truthfully and literally carpet burned. It itches right now...he says. We were playing Limbo at the Branch Cinco de Nephi party on Friday and he slid under ON HIS FACE -- silly kid! He made it, but not without proof.
I took a walk with Jordan today. He's a fun guy. We have great conversations and I love that. He's going to start working out with me this summer. I will enjoy my time with him.
Here I talk about working out and our lovely Sunday evening dessert is ICE CREAM. Cody sings, "I am ice cream man
!" EVERYONE loves ice cream at our
No comments:
Post a Comment