

Scott took Jordan and Spencer and a few of the Young Men in our Branch to the Father/Son Camp out this evening. IN the RAIN, no less. Well, it was pretty sunny when they left but had been raining all day long. Trooper, he is! But he didn't want to let the boys down....they were totally excited all night last night and when they got home from school too. So off they went.
I remember years gone by when my dad would take all my brothers to the Father/Son Camp Out and mom would take my sister and me to dinner. I had thoughts of that this evening. Cody stayed home too...but we had a fun evening together. I dream of the time when just Kelsey and I can go do something fun while the boys are all gone camping. Of course, Kelsey is a girl after my own heart, "Mom, can we go camping tonight too?" If it hadn't rained ALL day I would have set the tent up in the backyard for her and me and Cody....watched a movie out there and they would have slept while I rolled around trying to get comfortable all the while loving being in between the two of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment